As all of us know, IPR protection plays a key role in gaining competitive advantage in terms of technological gains for achieving higher economic growth in a market driven economy. It is felt that IPR requires greater understanding and attention by the University, industry, particularly the Start- Ups, Research scholars, students. In order to remain competitive and relevant in today’s’ knowledge based economy; there is always the constant need to research and innovate.
Udaipur Chamber of Commerce & Industry (UCCI) & PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry and in collaboration of Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade marks, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India is organising a One day awareness Programme on “Importance of Intellectual Property Rights” on Friday 26 July 2019 at 10 :00 am at Udaipur Chamber of Commerce & Industry (UCCI) Rajasthan, Chamber Bhawan, Chamber Marg Mewar Industrial Area, Madri, Udaipur-313001
Objective of the programme:
- To disseminate information about IPR and its benefits for boosting the economic development of the country.
- To share technology, innovation and global best practices adopted by the developed countries and how it benefits them.
- Create about the commercial gain associated to IPR.
Topics that will be covered during the programme are:
- Intellectual Property – Concept, Identification and Creation
- Registering IP- procedure
- Patent Informatics
- Commercialization and Tech Transfer- Issues faced Academic Institutions
- Copyright in India
We feel that this Programme will be very helpful for the Researchers scholars, Faculty members, Start-ups and Academics in adopting the best practices in generation, protection and efficient management of their intellectual assets. There are no participation charges. However, prior confirmation is essential as per the below format at the earliest enabling us to make necessary arrangements.