Skip to content
Terms of the Registration
- All Certificates of Origin shall be issued by UCCI to the Exporter mentioned in the application based on their acceptance of this document and the terms mentioned herein.
- All certificates will be issued on submission ofduly attested documents by the exporter.
- The Contact Person mentioned in this membership registration form must be a current employee/partner/owner of the Exporter organization. The Exporter shall notify UCCI inwriting, if in case the contact person changes in future.
- UCCI shall not be responsible for any misrepresentation/error in the information published on the certificate.
- UCCI shall not be held responsible if the Exporter faces any loss of business occurring due to any misrepresentation/error in any information on any Certificate of Origin issued to the Exporter.
- Membership is valid for a period on one year.