This is a premier management development program conducted by the Udaipur Chamber of Commerce & Industry in collaboration with academic and industry partners. The program has seen several iterations since 2018. The program began as an extension of the UCCI Excellence Awards as every year the feedback received from the industry through the awards was turned into a learning opportunity for the business owners. The first program conducted in collaboration with IIM-Udaipur was for family businesses and subsequently different aspects of family business were address through these programs where eminent faculty from IIMs were invited to conduct sessions for business owners.
With the dynamic leadership of our Sr. Vice President Shri Sanjaya Singhal who also being the Chairman of the MSME Development Cell has taken the initiative to ensure that the program is run all around the year with various session to cover all dimensions of MSME businesses. The first program this year was on 'Digital Transformation' which was conducted by Prof. Srinivas Pingali of IIM-U and was run in collaboration with IIM-U Incubation Center.
10 programs are being launched in a sequence in 2021-22 for the benefit of the industry.
Upcoming Courses For Small And Medium Enterprises
- Understanding yourself and your business: how to match abilities to business ambitions
- Finance for non-finance entrepreneurs: understanding basics of finance to manage working capital
- Building and keeping a team: the key to business growth
- Managing people: The laws that affect the your people
- Keeping your business legal and compliant: managing compliance and staying up to date
- Protecting your business from fraud: financial fraud and cyber crime
- Growing your business: and Competing Successfully
- Digital transformation: using digital tools as part of business strategy to achieve organisational goals
- Staying competitive: the continuous quest for competitive advantage
- Sales and operations planning: measuring on time delivery performance and setting performance goals