It is for your kind information that the CSR Committee, Government of Rajasthan has requested detailed report on CSR related activities, under Schedule VII of Companies Act 2013, conducted by industrial organization having either:
- Networth of Rs. 500 Crore (or more)
- Turnover of more than Rs. 1000 Crore
- Profit of 5 Crores ( or more)
Companies that fit in the above descriptions are expected to make contributions towards CSR upto 2% of their average profits earned in last 3 years. Please find in the annexure, a list of activities under Schedule – VII which may be taken up as CSR.
UCCI is documenting the contributions made by member organizations towards Social Responsibility. Since your generous organization is deeply involved in CSR, we’re requesting you to please share your case studies with us. We’ll feature your CSR initiatives in as exclusive coffee table book. Please send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
We also look forward to your submissions and explore possibilities of collaborative CSR activities in future.
Activities which may be included by companies in their Corporate Social Responsibility Policies Activities relating to:-
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to the Swachh Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available drinking water.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects,
- Promoting gender quality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels foe women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups;
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set-up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts;
- Measures for the benefit of armed forces veteran, war and their dependents;
- Training to promote rural sports nationally recognized sports and Olympic sports;
- PM Relief fund: contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women; and Inserted vide Notification dated 24.10.2014
- Contribution or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic which are approved by the Central Government;
- Rural development projects.
- Slum area development.
Explanation. – For the purposes of this team, the term ‘slum area’ shall mean any area declared as such by the Central Government or any State Government or any other competent authority under any law for the time being in force.
- In item(i), after words “and sanitation”, the words “including contribution to the Swach Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation” shall be inserted;
- In item(iv), after the words”and water “the word”including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set-up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga” shall be inserted;