Udaipur Chamber of Commerce & Industry in association with Udaipur Industrial Waste Management & Research Center is going to organise a one day awareness training programme on management of Hazardous Waste.
The sessions will be conducted by Dr. B. Sengupta, Former Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment & Forests, New Delhi, India. His brief profile is attached.
Due to the highly specialised nature of the programme, we request all the members of HWM facility to nominate their technical persons in-charge of Hazardous Waste to attend this program for their benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the nuances of industrial waste management and resolve your queries regarding the treatment and disposal of hazardous waste along-with legal compliances.
This program is intended for those businesses who generate and manage hazardous waste and are members of the TSDF operating at Gudli, Udaipur.
Topics to be covered during Awareness program :
- Applicable Rules and Regulation Under Various Environmental Acts for Industries and Issues on Regulatory Compliance.
- EC / CTO conditions of MOEF&CC/ SPCB given by MOEF&CC and SPCBs and its interpretation.
- Hazardous Waste Management rule 2008and its amendments in 2016 and responsibilities of Industries.
- Guidelines and standard for TSDF, design of landfill site, standard and specification of HW Incinerator for disposal of Hazardous waste.
- Guidelines for storage of Hazardous Waste and Risk Assessment.
- Recycling and reuse of Waste and relevant SOP issued by CPCB.
- Inventory of Hazardous Waste in Rajasthan and procedure to take Authorization under HW M Rule.
- NGT and Supreme Court various Order on Hazardous Waste Management and its Interpretation.
- Hazardous Waste management including Co Processing of Waste in cement Plants.