Founded on 12 th February 1965, UCCI is the multi district apex body of trade, industry, mining, tourism & education of Southern Rajasthan. We have partnered with the industry and government through advisory and consultative processes to bring about socio- economic development in the region.
UCCI is Southern Rajasthan's premier business association, with a growing membership. At present we have a member base of 569 organisations from diverse sectors. All major local associations are also affiliated with us. Through them we represent about 3000 industrial units across the 8 districts of South Rajasthan including Udaipur, Rajsamand, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Banswara, Dungarpur, Pratapgarh and Sirohi which constitute about Rs. 57,000 Crore of investment. We have another 1260+ members across Rajasthan who make use of Rajasthan Waste Management Project.
UCCI has the distinction of the only chamber on Rajasthan to have been accredited with ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 & 27001 certifications. It is authorized by the Government of India to issue Certificates of Origin for the products of exports and also for recommendations for issuance of Visa. UCCI is affiliated with FICCI, PHDCCI, CII, IGCC, FIEO, FIMI, RCCI, CAIT and other leading organizations of India having similar objectives.
UCCI's works on the principle of “Unity & Co-operation for Commerce & Industrial development” and proclaims its motto of “Upgradation of skills, Capacity building, Communication & Infrastructure development” to reflect the Chamber's commitment towards balanced development that encompasses all sectors of the economy and all sections of business, at all levels.
UCCI aims at making Udaipur, the alternate Industrial and Commercial Capital of Rajasthan by the year 2030 by way of facilitating the harnessing and exploitation of the abundant natural resources of the region, augmenting its tourism potential and establishment of the region as an educational and industrial hub.
- Enhance its leadership role by being proactive and providing quality services to its constituents.
- Act as a catalyst for rapid economic development and prosperity of the community in the region through promotion of trade, industry and services.
- Strengthen linkages for technological advancement through effective Industry – Government – Research partnership.
- Emphasize productivity, improve work ethos and encourage business ethics.
- Enhance the image of business by effectively projecting its credibility and commitment to the society at large.
- To provide most effective contribution to the cause of Small and medium Scale Industries, both economically & socially.