CSR activities of business are inspired by the vision of the better world and are an attempt to do something about it through volunteerism, investment and ethical, sustainable business practices through spirit, drive and vision.
This award recognizes a modal of business excellence for outstanding social community service and CSR endeavors reflecting well thought out activities and high-impact of contributions made towards the well-being of the community as a whole. Moreover, it is recognition and reward their efforts that encourage more companies to commit to making a positive, beneficial impact on their customers, their suppliers, their employees and their families and community.
- Awards is given to firm or company and not to an individual.
- Any firm or company having investment in Plant & Machinery above Rs. 25 Lakhs, and which has manufacturing unit located in any of the following districts of Rajasthan : Udaipur, Sirohi, Dungarpur, Banswara, Chittorgarh, Rajsamand, Bhilwara & Pratapgarh, were eligible for the awards.
- Any firm/company having its registered office outside Rajasthan could apply provided the manufacturing unit is in Rajasthan in any of the above specified districts of Rajasthan.
- Any mining firm/company independently did not qualify for the awards, but if it has manufacturing unit also, i.e. mineral or stone processing unit, it was entitled to apply.
- All Parameters in the “Application Form” were assessed by a panel of CSR Expert & jury.
- The jury evaluated all the parameters and measured them with all conspicuous referenced provided by the applicant to drow the inferences.
- Based on the evaluation of CSR Expert jury, a merit list of at least 4 applications shall be submitted to the final jury.
- The jury, if it deemed appropriate, reserved the right to recommend that an award not be presented when there are no qualified candidates.
- The decision of the jury is final and binding without obligation to assign reasons or reference to any individual or any entity for any public discourse or otherwise.
- All information’s provided will be to kept confidential by the jury and UCCI.